1) Baltimore is not a good road trip. The Rat Birds were just (2-6) on the road last season and this is their first game away from home this season.
2) Jon Harbaugh’s squad was (0-3) on the road last season against the AFC North. In fact the Ravens have dropped 4 straight road games within the division dating back to 2012.
3) The mental road block of beating the Ravens came to an end last season when the Browns beat Baltimore 24-18 in C’Town. It snapped an 11-game losing streak to the “Old Browns”.
4) Hopefully Joe Flacco is still having nightmares from his performance against the Bills last season, a 23-20 loss at Buffalo. Current Browns head coach Mike Pettine was the defensive coordinator of that Bills defense. Yes Flacco threw for 347 yards and 2 touchdowns in that game, but he was also intercepted 5 times and completed just 50 percent of his passes in that loss.
5) Remember this, the Browns current sideline boss Mike Pettine coached with the Ravens from 2002-2008 on the defensive side of the ball. While the players like Hall of Famer’s Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are gone, their philosophy is the same and who knows better how to attack that Ravens defense than Pettine.
Joe Flacco was under the weather earlier this week.
All the Ray Rice/Roger Goodell/Ravens Front Office distractions.